All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook and 2 audio CDs. Basque is the language spoken by the Basque people who live in the Pyrenees in North Central Spain and the adjoining region of south west France. It is also spoken by many immigrant communities around the world including the US, Venezuela, Argentina, Mexico and Colombia. It is believed to be a language isolate which means it has kwn linguistic relatives.
- Author(s)Wim Jansen
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- LanguageBasque & Basque & English
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight428 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 2 Audio CDs (Performance - spoken word)
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.83
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.