All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help the beginner start painting immediately without overwhelming them with theory, the books in this series contain a mixture of projects and inspirational gallery examples, encouraging readers to move on to build up a range of skills and techniques. This title covers pastels. Topics include: storing pastels, toning papers and boards; fixing and squaring up; and the best pastels, paper and equipment to use. Projects are designed to develop expressive strokes, blending, layering, broken colour, scumbling, feathering, hatching and mixing pastels with other media.
- Author BiographyAngela Gair is an established painter, writer and editor. She studied fine art and then spent several years painting and teaching in Italy, Spain and France. She is author of Watercolour, Drawing, Acrylics, Pastels and Oil Painting in New Holland's Beginner's Guide series.
- Author(s)Angela Gair
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleBeginner's Guide to Needlecrafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.