Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are new to the iPad then this book is an absolute must for you. Presented in plain and simple terms, using jargon, this book is an easy to follow manual. The information is set out in an easy to understand, step-by-step format, with clear illustrations to accompany each action. The opening chapters cover setting up your iPad straight out of the box with the following chapters covering each of the pre-installed apps.
- Author BiographyLynn Stephen recovered from a ten year battle with ME and re-trained in computers. In 2002 she set up her computer training business Computing for Beginners giving one to one training to the beginner. Due to the popularity of the iPad, Lynn now gives iPad training as well as computer training in her business. Lynn wrote her first book in 2006 and four more have followed, the latest of which is the Beginners Guide to the iPad.
- Author(s)Professor Lynn Stephen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.