Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD. Farsi Persian is the official language of Iran and spoken widely across the Middle East and Central Asia. Part of a linguistic and literary tradition that stretches back over 2,500 years and that has exerted a strong influence on languages from Turkish to Bengali, Farsi continues to play a critical role in Near Eastern politics, business, and culture. Students follow ten lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, grammar, and exercises, plus audio CD accompaniments for each dialogue. A complete course, the book also includes an introduction to the history of the Persian language, a guide to reading and writing the Persian script, Persian-English and English-Persian glossaries, and a How to use the book section, including a sample lesson plan.
- Author(s)Mohammad Mehdi Khorrami
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/05/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Persian
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight338 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.