All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you just bought a brand-new, shiny DSLR or ILC or want to make the most of a secondhand model, you re in good hands with Get the Picture, the latest, most up-to-date guide on digital photography all from the experts at Popular Photography magazine. Today s techlogy has made DSLR/ILC cameras more powerful (and more reasonably priced) than ever, and getting the perfect shot has never been easier if you kw how to get the most out of your machine. Popular Photography magazine walks you through all the functions, modes, buttons, and dials on the latest standard models, providing solid technical advice in handy tips paired with beautiful, aspirational imagery that demonstrates each tactic. With sections on: DSLR Fundamentals Your go-to guide for basic camera functionality, including exposure, (aperture, ISO, and shutter speed, focus), and white balance. Next-Level Settings Once you ve mastered the essentials, take a tour through your camera s various shooting modes (aperture-priority, shutter-priority, portrait, macro, and more) and experiment with its on-camera flash, bracketing functions, and shooting RAW. Explore your lens s zoom, image stabilization, and other capabilities, too. Bonus Gear For photo enthusiasts looking to build a starter photography kit beyond their basic camera body; study up on accessory flash units, lenses, release triggers, and simple, inexpensive lighting modifiers. For amateur photographers, there is better resource on DSLR/ILC photography.
- Author BiographyDan Richards is a former senior editor and a current contributing writerforPopular Photography. Combining stunning images, expert advice, and rigorous product testing and analysis, Popular Photographygives photographers at every level of experience all the tools, techniques, and inspiration they need to make great pictures. It shares both unmatched authority and you-can-do-it enthusiasm with its audience in print and digital editions, social media and mobile apps, and on the Web. With more than 2 million readers and over 70 years of expertise, Popular Photography is the world s largest how-to monthly magazine for image-making enthusiasts.
- Author(s)Editors of Popular Photography
- PublisherWeldon Owen
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- Place of PublicationMcMahons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWeldon Owen
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.