Beginning ASP.NET E-Commerce in C#: 2008 by Cristian Darie, Karli Watson (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the incarnations of ASP.NET 3.5 and SQL Server 2008, programming dynamic data--driven web sites with Microsoft techlogies has become easier and much more efficient than ever before. Fewer mouse clicks and fewer lines of code can w enable more powerful features and the tools you need--Visual Web Developer and SQL Server 2008 Express Edition--are free. In Beginning ASP.NET E-Commerce in C#: From Novice to Professional, you'll learn how to best use the free development tools offered by Microsoft to build an online product catalog. You will gain an intimate understanding of every piece of code you write. This understanding will enable you to build your own powerful and flexible web sites efficiently and rapidly with ASP.NET 3.5. * Build a complete site, including a shopping cart, checkout, product searching, product recommendations, control panel, customer accounts, order processing, and much, much more. * Explore new challenges and theoretical concepts, which are carefully analyzed and explained throughout the book, with each feature you add to the web site. * Learn to handle payments by integrating PayPal and DataCash into your site. What you'll learn * Use Microsoft's Express products to build an online product catalog * Add payment processing with PayPal and DataCash * Expand your site's product listing through web services * Implement an order pipeline * Take advantage of search engine optimization techniques to publicize your site Who this book is for Developers wanting to build professional e--commerce sites using .NET techlogies.
- Author BiographyKarli Watson is the technical director of 3form.net, as well as a freelance IT specialist, author, developer, and consultant. For the most part, he indulges in .NET and related technologies and has written numerous books about them. He has extensive knowledge of programming database-driven websites and has authored the titles Beginning ASP .NET 2.0 E-Commerce, Beginning ASP.NET 1.1 E-Commerce, The Programmer's Guide to SQL, Professional C#, Second Edition, and Professional ASP.NET 1.0.
- Author(s)Cristian Darie,Karli Watson
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1274 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.