All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book of practical help and encouragement for anyone looking for a new start in their spiritual journey, or wanting to take that journey further for the first time. Focuses on four crucial areas of Christian discipleship - prayer, the Bible, Church and lifestyle. Packed with ideas and new ways to break out of the narrow patterns and practices which sometimes seem to box us in.
- Author BiographyThe Rt Revd John Pritchard is Bishop of Oxford. He was Bishop of Jarrow and, before that, Archdeacon of Canterbury. He has written many books for SPCK, including How to Explain Your Faith (2006), The Life and Work of a Priest (2007), Living Jesus (2010), God Lost and Found (2011) and Living Faithfully (April 2013).
- Author(s)John Pritchard
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.