All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning Android 3D Game Development is a unique book for today's Android and game app developers who want to learn how to build 3D game apps that run on the latest Android KitKat platform using Java and OpenGL ES. A Drone Grid game case study is included.
- Author BiographyRobert Chin has a bachelor of science degree?in computer engineering and is experienced in C/C++ and UnrealScript.?He has written 3D games in C/C++ using the DirectX and OpenGL graphics APIs for the Windows platform.?He has served as a Unreal UDK consultant and written UDK UnrealScript-based programs for clients, including an entire commercial game coded specifically for the iOS platform.
- Author(s)Robert Chin
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight921 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.