All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionBridge is a numbers game. This book is a beginner's How To book on learning to play bridge based on numbers. It is a step by step learning process as well as a reference manual for both new and intermediate bridge players. It is t meant for the expert player. The book teaches you how to determine your points and then use them in your bidding. Each chapter contains examples and exercises to test your understanding before you move to the next section. The methods used in this book are based on years of my teaching bridge by the numbers and encouragement of my students to put this method into print for others to benefit. The book also provides rules for what cards to lead, the strategy to play a hand and how to keep score. Bridge by the Numbers provides a way for a new player to understand the basics of bridge, as well as the termilogy used in the game, so they can move to the next level of playing.
- Author BiographyJames Frazee has been teaching bridge classes for more than 10 years. He has developed this method of teaching bridge using a point system as the basis. He has been successful in teaching bridge to students who have previously attempted to learn unsuccessfully. The book is published at the request of his students to put his method of teaching into print for others to benefit. He has a PhD from Purdue University and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Dr James R Frazee
- PublisherJames Frazee
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJames Frazee
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.