Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're new to higher education, coming to legal study for the first time or just wondering what Business Law is all about, Beginning Business Law is the ideal introduction to help you hit the ground running. Starting with the basics and an overview of each topic, it will help you come to terms with the structure, themes and issues of the subject so that you can begin your Business Law module with confidence. Adopting a clear and simple approach with legal vocabulary explained in a detailed glossary, Chris Monaghan breaks the subject of Business Law down using practical everyday examples to make it understandable for anyone, whatever their background. Diagrams and flowcharts simplify complex issues, important cases are identified and explained and on-the- spot questions help you recognise potential issues or debates within the law so that you can contribute in classes with confidence. Beginning Business Law is an ideal first introduction to the subject for LLB, GDL or ILEX and especially international students, those enrolled on distance learning courses or on other degree programmes.
- Author BiographyChris Monaghan is Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Greenwich.
- Author(s)Chris Monaghan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBeginning the Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 17 colour line drawings
- Weight390 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.