All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbout This Training Course This course was developed to help people like you to learn how to use a computer. Many are struggling with a home computer to do a home business, family genealogy, and children's homework but they are t really computer literate. But they have a strong desire to learn it and at least be able to keep up with their kids. Well, maybe that's t really possible. Anyway, in completing this course, you will be able to use a public computer at libraries and other public offices and probably be able to help others with their computers. Your willingness to jump into a computer training class, even if it's a class of one student, you, will carry you through the process. As I have taught computers in many places, I have said, Self interest is a powerful driver. When the students have projects that are very personal to them they will have the power to drive through to the end.
- Author BiographyFranklin Reid has been a technical writer for more than twenty years and has specialized in How-To books, producing many User Guides, Operation & Maintenance manuals, and software training guides. He also is a passionate student of history and enjoys writing about it. He has written articles on creating family history books, genealogy, photography, computer instructions, drafting, and other technical subjects. He is currently working on a historical book project. He lives in Ogden, Utah, with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Franklin Reid
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.