All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're new to higher education, coming to legal study for the first time or just wondering what Contract Law is all about, Beginning Contract Law is the ideal introduction to help you hit the ground running. Starting with the basics and an overview of each topic, it will help you come to terms with the structure, themes and issues of the subject so that you can begin your Contract Law module with confidence. Adopting a clear and simple approach with legal vocabulary explained in a detailed glossary, Chris and Nicola Monaghan break the subject of Contract law down using practical everyday examples to make it understandable for anyone, whatever their background. Diagrams and flowcharts simplify complex issues, important cases are identified and explained and on-the- spot questions help you recognise potential issues or debates within the law so that you can contribute in classes with confidence. Beginning Contract Law is an ideal first introduction to the subject for LLB, GDL or ILEX and especially international students, those enrolled on distance learning courses or on other degree programmes.
- Author BiographyNicola Monaghan is a Barrister and Senior Tutor in Law at Coventry University London Campus. Chris Monaghan is Lecturer in Law at BPP Law School in London.
- Author(s)Chris Monaghan,Nicola Monaghan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBeginning the Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.