All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 40 short quotesincluding favorites about friendship, respect, and generosityhelps young writers build beginning cursive skills while encouraging positive behavior and good citizenship in the classroom. Each practice page includes a memorable quote, printed in DeNealian script, plus tips for letter formation and spacing skills. When students have copied the quote, they can cut along the dotted line and add the new page to a cursive quote mini-book. For use with Grades 2-4.
- Author BiographyJane is a master educator of grades K6. She has taught for over 20 years in both Arizona and Oregon and is currently a team leader and 5/6 teacher in Lake Oswego, Oregon. She is a published author of eight teaching resource books, including Standards-Based Map Activities (2005), Cursive Writing Practice: Inspiring Quotes: Grades 36 (2008), and Essay Writing Made Easy With the Hourglass Organizer (2011), all with Scholastic.
- Author(s)Jane Lierman
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.