Beginning Oracle SQL by Inger Jorgensen, Lex DeHaan, Tim Gorman, Daniel Fink, Karen Morton, Andrew Morton (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning Oracle SQL is your introduction to the interactive query tools and specific dialect of SQL used with Oracle Database. The book is a revision of the classic Mastering Oracle SQL and SQL*Plus by Lex de Haan, and has been updated to cover developments in Oracle's version of the SQL query language. Written in an easygoing and example-based style, Beginning Oracle SQL is the book that will get you started down the path to successfully writing SQL statements and getting results from Oracle database. * Takes an example-based approach, with clear and authoritative explanations * Introduces both SQL and the query tools used to execute SQL statements * Shows how to create tables, populate them with data, and then query that data to generate business results
- Author BiographyLex de Haan studied applied mathematics at the University of Technology in Delft, the Netherlands. His experience with Oracle goes back to the mid-1980s, version 4. He worked for Oracle Corporation from 1990 to 2004 in various education-related roles, ending up in Server Technologies (product development) as senior curriculum manager for the advanced database administration curriculum. In that role, he was involved in the development of Oracle9i and Oracle Database 10g. In March 2004, he decided to go independent and founded Natural Join B.V. (http://www.naturaljoin.nl). From 1999 until his passing in 2006, he was involved in the ISO SQL language standardization process, as a member of the Dutch national body. He was also one of the founding members of the OakTable network (http://www.oaktable.net).
- Author(s)Andrew Morton,Daniel Fink,Inger Jorgensen,Karen Morton,Lex DeHaan,Tim Gorman
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight828 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.