All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCengage Learning Activity Series Get the most out of your favorite physical activities. From aerobics and yoga - to bowling, tennis, weight training, and more - the Wadsworth Physical Education Activities Series goes beyond the basics, showing you how to improve, excel, and get more enjoyment from your activities, whatever your skill level and background. Suitable for players at any level, BEGINNING RACQUETBALL covers the fundamentals of racquetball including equipment, offensive and defensive strokes, serves, playing strategies, drills, court etiquette, and more. Its many photographs and diagrams help students visualize the concepts, and rich pedagogy help them engage with the material, understand the concepts, and reinforce their learning.
- Author BiographyJames E. Bryant has taught activity courses for over 20 years. He is also the author of the Wadsworth activity book Game/Set/Match: A Tennis Guide (2008).
- Author(s)Cheryl Norton,James Bryant
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight354 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement7th International edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.71Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.