All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning Queries with SQL is a friendly and easily read guide to writing queries with the all-important - in the database world - SQL language. Anyone who does any work at all with databases needs to kw something of SQL, and that is evidenced by the strong sales of such books as Learning SQL (O'Reilly) and SQL Queries for Mere Mortals (Pearson). Beginning Queries with SQL is written by the author of Beginning Database Design, an author who is garnering great reviews on Amazon due to the clarity and succinctness of her writing.
- Author BiographyClare Churcher (B.Sc. (Hons), Ph.D.(physics)) has designed several databases for a variety of large and small projects. She is a currently a Senior Lecturer and Development Manager for Applied IT at Tai Poutini Polytechnic. She spent two years as a Business Analyst for a large international software development company, and prior to that nearly two decades as a senior faculty member of the Applied Computing Group at Lincoln University where her teaching included Analysis and Design, Database, and Programming papers. In 2006 she won a Lincoln University Excellence in Teaching Award. She has supervised over 70 undergraduate projects designing databases for small projects.
- Author(s)Clare Churcher
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 142 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight500 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.