All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharePoint is Microsoft's new collaborative tool that allows users to work together on shared Excel documents. Beginning SharePoint with Excel is for advanced Excel users who want to leverage the collaborative features of SharePoint. It's t essential for the reader to kw a lot about SharePoint, but kwledge of Excel is a must. The book strongly emphasizes large business solutions and shows readers everything they need to kw about Excel and SharePoint interactions. The instructions are easy-to-follow and very practical.
- Author BiographyGini Courter has designed and implemented computer training programs and databases for a multitude of schools, colleges, businesses, and other organizations over the past 15 years. She holds a master's in business administration and brings a wealth of knowledge about how to effectively design, implement, and enhance technology in organizations of any size.
- Author(s)Annette Marquis,Gini Courter
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.