All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to the world of statistics draws examples from a broad range of applications, including business, government, medicine, social sciences, biology, and everyday life. Topics include exploratory data analysis, methods for collecting data, formal statistical inference, and techniques of regression and analysis of variance. Each chapter and section concludes with review problems. 1983 edition.
- Author(s)Frederick Mosteller,Stephen E. Fienberg
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight780 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.