Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- AU $80.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn Visual Basic step by step and start programming right away Beginning Visual Basic 2015 is the ideal guide for new programmers, especially those learning their first language. This new edition has been updated to align with Visual Studio 2015, and also refocused to concentrate on key beginner topics. Precise, step-by-step instructions walk you through important tasks, and clear explanations targeted to beginners will have you writing your first Visual Basic application quickly. You'll start from the absolute beginning, assuming prior programming experience, and then gradually build your skills to write Visual Basic applications for Windows and the Web. Coverage includes objects, class libraries, graphics, databases, and much more, with explicit instructions on using ASP.NET, SQL Server, ADO.NET, and XML. Visual Studio is the usual environment for Visual Basic programming, and the latest upgrade has made Visual Basic more feature compatible with C# to allow programmers to move fluidly between the two languages. Don't kw C#? Don't worry! This book starts from the very beginning of Visual Basic programming to help you build your skills from the ground-up. * Understand flow control and data structure * Debug Windows applications, dialog boxes, and menus * Master objects and object-oriented techniques * Access databases, program graphics, and program for the Web Over three million programmers use Visual Basic, and many of them learned it as their first language. It's beginner-friendly, versatile, and visually oriented, making it an ideal introduction to the programming mindset, workflow, and hard skills. Beginning Visual Basic 2015 gets you started on the right foot, with clear, patient instruction and plenty of hands-on practice.
- Author BiographyAbout the author Bryan Newsome is a senior programmer/analyst and a Microsoft Certified Application Developer for VB.NET. Since starting his career with Visual Basic 5, he has embraced each new version and now creates all new applications leveraging the .NET platform and VB.NET. Bryan has built a reputation around providing solutions and mentoring on leading-edge Microsoft technologies. Visit us at wrox.com where you have access to free code samples, Programmer to Programmer forums, and discussions on the latest happenings in the industry from around the world.
- Author(s)Bryan Newsome
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1100 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.