Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first cookbook from invative and highly regarded chef Chris Cosenti, this contemporary collection of mouthwatering Italian antipasti recipes, written for the home cook, is unlike anything on the market. Philosophy of book The seasonal and invative ingredient combinations found in each of the Italian dishes in Beginnings exemplify Chris s style of cooking made popular at his highly regarded restaurant Incanto and make use of his love of Italian salumi from his popular salumeria Boccalone. The recipes are at once simple and rustic, yet contemporary and inspiring. The first cookbook from invative and highly regarded chef Chris Cosenti, Beginnings presents more than 60 recipes for Italian-style first courses. Organized by season, the book draws upon Chris s years of experience cooking both at home and in restaurant kitchens. The seasonal, yet creative ingredient combinations found in each of the dishes exemplify the style of cooking Chris employs at his San Francisco restaurant, Incanto, and many of them make use of his love of Italian salumi from his artisan salumeria, Boccalone. Hand-rendered sketches of many of the dishes and personal stories throughout, combined with the simple and rustic, yet contemporary and inspiring recipes give you a rare glimpse into one of today s most exciting culinary minds.
- Author BiographyChris Cosentino graduated from the culinary program at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island and went on to build his resume at several top restaurants in Washington, DC and in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he resides today. Chris took his first executive chef position at Incanto restaurant in 2002 where he continues to create inspired and innovative interpretations of rustic Italian fare. Chris is also the co-founder of Boccalone artisanal salumeria and has gained international acclaim as a leading expert and proponent of offal cookery. Chris has appeared on numerous television cooking shows, has been featured in many national publications, and has consulted on a line of clothing, shoes, and knives, to name just a few of his many ongoing projects. Michael Harlan Turkell is a once-aspiring chef and now freelance photographer. Based in Brooklyn, he is the former photo editor of Edible Brooklyn and Edible Manhattan, and captures the inner workings of kitchens for his award-winning Back of the House project, which documents the working lives of chefs. Michael s work has garnered industry awards and has been published in an array of magazines and books. He also hosts a show on HeritageRadioNetwork.com called The Food Seen, which touches on the intersections of food and art.
- Author(s)Chris Cosentino
- PublisherWeldon Owen
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight921 g
- Width193 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Michael Harlan Turkell
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.