Behavior Management: Positive Applications for Teachers, Enhanced Pearson Etext with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package by Thomas J Zirpoli (Mixed media product, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $171.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $1,999.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version. Here are numerous school-wide and individual strategies for measuring, assessment, and dealing effectively with behavior challenges in today's regular and special education classrooms. Ideal for classroom management or behavior management courses with an emphasis on school-based environments, Zirpoli's Behavior Management is research based while focusing on the practical aspects of the behavior challenges educators commonly face. Included are functional applications and examples, including Classroom Connections and reflections on these connections; discussion questions; a number of embedded, meaningful examples for teachers and other caregivers; and related Internet links. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(R) and Android(R) tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
- 0133918130 / 9780133918137 Behavior Management: Positive Applications for Teachers, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0134019083 / 9780134019086 Behavior Management: Positive Applications for Teachers, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- Author BiographyThomas J. Zirpoli is the Laurence J. Adams Endowed Chair in Special Education at McDaniel College. He is also the Program Coordinator of the Human Services Management graduate degree at McDaniel College and the President/CEO of Target Community & Educational Services, a non-profit agency serving children and adults with developmental disabilities. Dr. Zirpoli has written several books including Understanding and Affecting the Behavior of Young Children, and has dozens of scholarly publications. He has worked with thousands of teachers and parents on the issue of behavior management with a focus on building positive supports within a structured learning environment. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Virginia and his B.S. and M.S. from Old Dominion University.
- Author(s)Thomas J Zirpoli
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight794 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement7th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.