All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionBehavior Management: Traditional and Expanded Approaches serves as a reference guide on the implementation of basic and more advanced behavior management strategies. It covers the principles and application of basic learning theories as well as those that integrate cognitions and emotions in treatment frameworks. It takes the reader through the essential steps in developing behavior management plans, including conducting functional behavior analyses and curriculum-based assessments. The contributors describe and share examples of various behavioral intervention techniques that address behavioral challenges in a variety of settings. These methods include more traditional approaches, such as classical and instrumental learning strategies and cognitive behavior management techniques. They also discuss less traditional and alternative approaches, including social and emotional learning, character development, and yoga. The book is appropriate for professionals in various specialty areas, including classroom teachers, college professors, and undergraduate and graduate students majoring in general education, special education, school psychology, psychology, educational leadership, school counseling, and social work. It is also appropriate for professionals who work with children on the autism spectrum and for board certified behavioral analysts.
- Author BiographyNorris M. Haynes, Ph.D., is a professor and director of the Center for Community and School Action Research at Southern Connecticut State University. He is also a clinical professor at the Yale University Child Study Center, Yale School of Medicine. Haynes is a fellow of the American Psychological Association and holds diplomate status in the International Academy for Behavioral Medicine, Counseling and Psychotherapy.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note24 tables, 14 graphs
- Weight426 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNorris M. Haynes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.