All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBEHAVIOR MODIFICATION: PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES, Sixth Edition, uses a precise, step-by-step, scientific approach to explain human behavior. Case studies and examples illustrate key principles.
- Author BiographyRaymond G. Miltenberger received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology in 1985 from Western Michigan University. He is currently a professor and director of the Applied Behavior Analysis Program at the University of South Florida. Dr. Miltenberger conducts applied behavior analysis research with his students and publishes widely in the areas of sports and fitness, functional assessment and treatment of behavioral disorders, and self-protection skills training. He utilizes behavior modification in clinical work with children and individuals with intellectual disability.
- Author(s)Raymond G. Miltenberger
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight975 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.