All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a comprehensive clinical/n-/developmental framework for understanding and treating behavior problems in early childhood. Susan B. Campbell offers a highly readable account of the developmental tasks and transitions that young children face in cognitive, social, and family domains, and examines why and what happens when development goes awry. Particular attention is given to the critical question of how certain children manage to successfully overcome difficult transitions, while others face the risk of serious, ongoing problems. Empirically supported prevention and treatment approaches are reviewed.
- Author BiographySusan B. Campbell, PhD, Department of Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- Author(s)Susan B. Campbell
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight470 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.