All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis consummately well-organized survey brings together the latest and most meaningful writings in behavior therapy with children. Dealing with a variety of childhood behavior problems, it includes theory, evaluation, and application of behavior therapy in terms relevant to the interests of students and professionals in psychology, social work, psychiatry, and education.
- Author BiographyAnthony M. Graziano is currently Professor Emeritus of in the Department of Psychology, State University of New York at Buffalo. He has published a number of articles in professional journals on subjects such as teaching machine programs, behavior therapy with children, diagnostic testing, the history of psychology and evaluations of the contemporary mental health professions. He has been on the editorial board of Behavior Modification and on the board of directors for the Eastern Psychological Association.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight688 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAnthony M. Graziano
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.