All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnique in approach and authority and illustrated with informative case histories, Behavior and Mood Disorders in Focal Brain Lesions, first published in 2000, makes a major contribution to understanding the relationship between focal brain disorders and emotional and behavioural symptoms, summarising the current state of research and providing the basis for improved patient care. This is the first clinical reference work to address specifically the relationship of focal brain dysfunction to behavioral and emotional disorders, giving the most comprehensive account available of these manifestations of brain lesions including stroke, trauma, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and even neurosurgery. A worldwide team of neuroscientists and clinicians examines the links between regional brain dysfunction and disorders of mood, thought and affect processing, and behaviour. Chapters are devoted to methodological issues, to lesions of specific sites, such as the frontal lobes, basal ganglia and thalamus, and to symptoms such as mood disorder, violent behaviour and asogsia.
- Author(s)Jeffrey L. Cummings,Julien Bogousslavsky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2000
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight900 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.