All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMental health practitioners use behavioral assessment methods in their treatment of clients to target the behavior that is desired, select appropriate treatment strategies, and evaluate treatment outcome. This textbook describes the evidence-based principles and underlying theories of behavioral assessment; demonstrates behavioral assessment methods including behavior observation, interviewing, and client self-report assessments; and provides applications of behavioral assessment. Extensive case study illustrations, sidebar callouts, and other pedagogical tools make this a perfect textbook for courses in psychological assessment, particularly those focusing on behavioral assessment methods.
- Author BiographyStephen N. Haynes, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of Hawai'i at Ma'noa in Honolulu. William H. O'Brien, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio. Joseph Keawe'Aimoku Kaholokula, PhD, is Associate Professor and Department Chair of Research and Evaluation in the Department of Native Hawaiian Health in the John A. Burns School of Medicine at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa in Honolulu.
- Author(s)Joseph Kaholokula,Stephen N. Haynes,William O'Brien
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.