Behavioral Finance: Investors, Corporations, and Markets by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $157.68+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $148.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive guide to the growing field of behavioral finance <p>This reliable resource provides a comprehensive view of behavioral finance and its psychological foundations, as well as its applications to finance. Comprising contributed chapters written by distinguished authors from some of the most influential firms and universities in the world, Behavioral Finance provides a synthesis of the most essential elements of this discipline, including psychological concepts and behavioral biases, the behavioral aspects of asset pricing, asset allocation, and market prices, as well as investor behavior, corporate managerial behavior, and social influences. * Uses a structured approach to put behavioral finance in perspective * Relies on recent research findings to provide guidance through the maze of theories and concepts * Discusses the impact of sub-optimal financial decisions on the efficiency of capital markets, personal wealth, and the performance of corporations <p>Behavioral finance has quickly become part of mainstream finance. If you need to gain a better understanding of this topic, look further than this book.
- Author BiographyH. Kent Baker, PhD, CFA, CMA, is University Professor of Finance and Kogod Research Professor at the Kogod School of Business, American University. He has published extensively in leading academic and professional finance journals including the Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Financial Management, Financial Analysts Journal, Journal of Portfolio Management, and Harvard Business Review. Professor Baker is recognized as one of the most prolific authors in finance during the past fifty years. He has consulting and training experience with more than 100 organizations and has been listed in fifteen biographies. <p>John R. Nofsinger is an Associate Professor of Finance and Nihoul Faculty Fellow at Washington State University. He is one of the world's leading experts in behavioral finance and is a frequent speaker on this topic at investment management conferences, universities, and academic conferences. Nofsinger has often been quoted or appeared in the financial media, including the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Fortune, BusinessWeek, Bloomberg, and CNBC. He writes a blog called Mind on My Money at psychologytoday.com.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRobert W. Kolb Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight1432 g
- Width180 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byH. Kent Baker,John R. Nofsinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.