All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecond Edition of best-seller Behaviour Recovery from top selling author Bill Rogers Teachers frequently face the challenge of children with behaviour disorders in their classes. Behaviour Recovery Second Edition gives teachers an educational model for teaching behaviour specifically to those children based on whole-school support. The Second Edition of this well-kwn book has been revised and updated throughout. New features include: - the practical options and programmes teachers use to address the challenge of children with emotional and behavioural disorders - attention deficit disorder (ADD), particularly with older primary and lower-secondary age children - issues relating to task avoidance, task-focus and organization - discipline and behaviour management in an expanded form - photocopiable masters in the Appendix. Behaviour Recovery Second Edition develops a structured approach that enables students to develop positive behaviours. Bill Rogers' inclusion of real school experiences - both his own and others - makes the book informative, practical and easy to follow.
- Author BiographyDr. Bill Rogers taught for many years before becoming an education consultant and author; he lectures widely on behaviour management, discipline, effective teaching, stress management and teacher welfare across the UK and Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Bill also works as a mentor-teacher, team-teaching in challenging schools. He is well aware of the challenges of teacher leadership in schools today. Bill read theology at Ridley College Melbourne University, then psychology and education also at Melbourne University. He is a Fellow of the Australian College of Education, Honorary Life Fellow of All Saints and Trinity College, Leeds University and Honorary Fellow at Melbourne University Graduate School of Education. He has written many books for SAGE Publications. To find out more about Bill's work, visit his website www.billrogers.com.au where you will find full details of how to book him for a workshop or training event.
- Author(s)William A. Rogers
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.