All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnika from the age of 17 over a 2 year life span experiences suffocation and depression in her traditional and disciplined family. It is her father Tony whom is very controlling and lives back in time therefore, he applies his old fashion customs upon his children in which Annika being the youngest has to experience at the worst level. Annika commences her life involving the disclosure of her sister's deepest darkest secret kwing it would be against Tony's belief. Like any other teenager Annika wants to gain her independency however she fails to ascertain this, since she is surrounded by her dominating father. Throughout the vel the central character is reduced to obey and if she goes against her father's decisions Tony perceives her behaviour to be corrupted. On many occasions Annika experiences the utmost stressful events along with mesmerising moments in which she never dares to cross. Will Tony ever change or will he remain as an authoritarian father? Or will Annika gain her automy?
- Author(s)Amita Tak
- Date of Publication03/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.