All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a costly misconception in business today - that the only data that matters is BIG data, and that complex tools and data scientists are required to extract any practical information. Nothing could be further from the truth. In Behind Every Good Decision, authors and analytics experts Piyanka Jain and Puneet Sharma demonstrate how professionals at any level can take the information at their disposal and leverage it to make better decisions. The authors' streamlined frame work demystifies the process of business analytics and helps anyone move from data to decisions in just five steps...using only Excel as a tool. Readers will learn how to: clarify the business question; lay out a hypothesis - driven plan; pull relevant data; convert it to insights; make decisions that make an impact. Packed with examples and exercises, this refreshingly accessible book explains the four fundamental analytic techniques that can help solve a surprising 80 per cent of all business problems. Business analytics isn't rocket science - it's a simple problem-solving tool that can help companies increase revenue, decrease costs, improve products, and delight customers. And who doesn't want to do that?
- Author BiographyPiyanka Jain is President and CEO of Aryng, a management consulting company focused on analytics for business impact. Puneet Sharma is VP of Analytics, Growth Hacking, and User Research at Move Inc.
- Author(s)Piyanka Jain,Puneet Sharma
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.