All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou might t look twice at an ordinary artist growing up in a small town, but behind her eyes lies something surprising. Her past is a past like other. Born in 1992, she is full of possibilities, but one event will change the rest of her life - forever. Join her on this journey though her past and into the present, finding out this courageous girl's beliefs along the way. Learn what she is currently doing to cope, and more than that, to spread her wings and fly!
- Author BiographyFirst time author Violet Snook is looking to share her story with many people. She has epilepsy, which she's had since she was an infant and has found ways to cope and more importantly fly. This young author is on her way to receiving a seizure alert dog in June 2012 and is looking for some support. Your purchase of this book will help her make this miracle happen.
- Author(s)Violet Snook
- PublisherUltraviolet Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUltraviolet Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.