All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
About this product
- DescriptionBehind the Curtain: Tackling the Myths and Mistakes of School Management is a down-to-earth, practical guide for educators to assist them with the pitfalls that can be associated with upper management. This book explores complex issues of power, control and motivation to expose their direct and indirect influence upon us. The hope is superintendents and central office will be able to utilize this text as a learning experience when facing both the common and complex issues.
- Author BiographyDr. Anthony P. Barber is the Director of Teaching and Learning in the Springfield School District. He is also an adjunct professor at various universities instructing in graduate and undergraduate education and leadership courses. Dr. Barber has written various educational texts with Roman and Littlefield including The Hidden Principalship, The Hidden Teacher and Culture Cliches and Conversations. He is also coauthor of Common Threads: Investigating and Solving School Discipline, a Rowman and Littlefield publication dealing with assisting administrators in handling school discipline issues. Dr. James P. Capolupo is currently the Superintendent of the Springfield School District in Springfield, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. He has been awarded the 2014 National Superintendent of the Year by the National Association of School Superintendents. Dr. Capolupo is also on the Board of Governors of the Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators where he serves as the Membership Chair. He also is on the Professional Development Committee and the Resolutions Committee.
- Author(s)Anthony P. Barber,James P. Capolupo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.