All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does behind the faith mean? To be more specific, do you kw what is behind what you believe? Why do you believe what you believe? Many of us believe what we do because we were raised in a particular church, under a particular view in the faith, with particular traditions. That being the case, as we get older we tend to stick with this belief system or drop it all together. This however, is reason to believe in a particular doctrine or subscribe to a particular demination. It simply is answer and is less of a reason in and of itself to believe in or serve under some religious pretense. We should t base our beliefs on some emotional experience we had, which we cant really explain with any substance, other than to attribute the experience to something we want to believe was spiritual or God-inspired. This choice, belief and faith, should t be an unexplainable gut feeling, or some thought shrouded in a cosmic concept of God that is neither specific r explainable. Neither should we hide behind peer pressure that makes us feel guilty if we denied having any real belief in the existence of God at all. None of these aspects are the basis to kwing anything, let alone foundations of a faith. The question then becomes, how do we kw what is true and what to believe on the ground where we live? What are the facts behind the faith and what is folklore? How can we kw for certain? This writing is intended to discuss what is biblically spoken of behind the faith. This writing is t about conspiracies in the church or an attempt to air any dirty laundry. The book of Revelations was chosen as the principle text of this discourse, because it is intermingled throughout scripture like other book. It provides seamless segues that will open up opportunities to address other related questions in scripture. Examples: When are we actually saved? Is salvation progressive beyond this life? What happens after your dead? What is written in the books at the final judgment? How many books are there? How should we pray? Can we make our prayers more effective? Is Jesus the one on the Great White Throne at the final judgment? What is God's Will? Are there degrees of sin and degrees of rewards? What is the difference between resurrection and being revived? What governs Angels and Demonic interactions in our lives? These and other questions are the basis of what is behind the Christian faith.
- Author BiographyAntonio M. Wilson is a man who's life has been a whirlwind of success and failure, accomplishment and defeat. Through all of his experiences God has been in the forefront leading and guiding him along a path that has lead to the writing of the book Behind the Faith Revelation. Tony grew up in the church. He has over 30 years of formal and continuing education in theology and biblical studies. A biblical researcher on Apocalyptic scripture and writings of Antiquity, Tony has provided discourses as part of the Graduate archive at the University of Oxford at St. Peters College and Christ Church. Some of his other writings include, Types of Prayer, Advanced Citizenship (When is our salvation perfected?), Angels and Demons, The Great White Throne, The Trinity, Distinctions between God and Jesus and more. From early on God has had His hand in Tony's life. He was raised in Gardena California by a single mom who struggled to keep her children from falling into the statistics of black youths in Los Angeles. His mom raised her children with a strong foundation in God, and also decided that he would have a better chance avoiding the Los Angeles gangs by joining the military. Tony served in the U.S. Navy for 12 years, his career path however, went in a different direction from the military altogether. Tony began a career in Hollywood after ending his Naval service Honorably in 1992. He began a successful career at Sony Studios and later at Universal Studios as a sound designer for motion pictures and television, working in the field for over 22 years. Tony created the state of the art sound library Ultimate FX which was distributed by BMG. This library was the first surround sound library endorsed by Dolby Labs in 2005. Tony went on to create the Ultimate FX Mixer a consumer-based sound editing software which was distributed by Pinnacle Systems within their Video Editing Software Studio. Tony created and produced the television series More Than Entertainment, which aired on NBC and Fox Family, other shows followed such as Prodigy Evolution and Preacher Man, produced for Buena Vista Television (Disney), The Prophet and Harbinger, produced for Stars Cable Television.
- Author(s)Antonio M Wilson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.