All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the Cold War, Estonia lay behind the Iron Curtain. Even in the grip of Soviet rule, the country underwent many important developments. This volume brings together fourteen papers on the political, ecomic, and cultural history of Estonia during the Cold War. Their topics range from international relations and the border regime to tourism and the media. The papers are based on extensive archival research and make use of many previously unexamined documents. The resulting book offers new insights into the history of Estonia and of the Cold War on a local level.
- Author BiographyTonu Tannberg is Professor of Estonian Contemporary History at the University of Tartu and Research Director at the National Archives of Estonia.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleTartu Historical Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight660 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byTonu Tannberg
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.