All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionKeckley was a former slave who became a successful Washington, D.C., dressmaker - and a confidante of Mary Todd Lincoln. This intimate bond allowed her to witness the happy times as well as the tragic events that unfolded within the Lincoln White House. A remarkable firsthand narrative of both African-American and Civil War history.
- Author(s)Elizabeth H. Keckley
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleCivil War
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.