All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the literature of creative learning, many assumptions and even stereotypes about the artists' creativity are nurtured, often according to myths going back to the Romanticism. The authors have been investigating and describing outstanding artists' creativity and learning/working processes, asking the question: how do artists create, learn, and organise their work? This book explores these questions by means of original empirical data (interviews with 22 artists) and theoretical research in the field of the arts and creativity from a learning perspective. Findings shed an original light on how artists learn and create, and how their creative learning and change processes come about, for instance when facilitating and leading creative processes.
- Author BiographyAll the three authors are affiliated to the Department of Learning and Philosophy at Aalborg University and members of the researchers' group ARiEL (Arts in Education and Learning). Tatiana Chemi, PhD, is Associate Professor of Educational Innovation. Julie Borup Jensen, PhD, is Assistant Professor. Lone Hersted is lecturer and PhD Fellow.
- Author(s)Julie Borup Jensen,Lone Hersted,Tatiana Chemi
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight620 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.