All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWe kw what actors do. We kw what writers do. But what does a movie producer do, other than arrange financing for films and accept Academy Awards? Featuring in-depth interviews with 13 top movie producers, including eight who have won Oscars for Best Picture, this book describes how they nurture a project from concept to casting to screen. They are entrepreneurs, essentially creating a new business every time they start work on a feature film. They possess an array of skills and talents and the resilience and the fortitude to t take for an answer. Interviewees include Marc Abraham, Tony Bill, Albert Berger, Ron Yerxa, Clint Eastwood, Taylor Hackford, Mark Johnson, Arld Kopelson, Alan Ladd, Jr., Michael London, Fred Roos, Paula Wagner and Jim Wilson.
- Author BiographyDuane Byrge is a film critic for The Hollywood Reporter in Los Angeles. He lives in Richmond, Virginia, USA.
- Author(s)Duane Byrge
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note25 photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.