All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing Adopted is Super-Duper Special! lovingly explains what being adopted means and why having a forever-family is so wonderful. Recipient of the Mom's Choice Award Horing Excellence. Talking Points:
- Defines birth-mommy and forever-family.
- Creates a forum to discuss how, when and why a child was adopted.
- A story built on a foundation of unconditional love and acceptance.
- Author BiographyBecause everybody needs a buddy sometimes, Christine Burger created Your Buddy Boodles. Boodles' motto, I will wipe away your tears, chase away your fears and be there with good cheer. Teachable moments, tender explanations and embracing the why makes Boodles a parent s buddy too. Founder of popular children s skincare brand Noodle & Boo, Christine has embraced her roles as a mom and entrepreneur by continuing to find ways to use her personal experiences to create products for parents who also want the very best for their children. She truly believes, There is nothing more wonderful or more important than caring for and loving a child. Boodles would agree.
- Author(s)Christine Burger
- PublisherPurposeful Goods, LLC
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYour Buddy Boodles
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationSan Jose
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurposeful Goods, LLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.