All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionArabs in North America are often perceived to be a molithic group. This title explores how Muslim and Christian Arab-Canadian youth actually negotiate their ethnic and religious identities. It considers the influence of parental socialization, gender-related traditionalism, and perceived discrimination and stereotyping.
- Author BiographyPaul Eid is a researcher at Quebec's Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse. He lives in Montreal.
- Author(s)Paul Eid
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2007
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight386 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.