All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHis fans regularly discuss whether he looks more like an otter or a hammerhead shark, but that hasn t stopped actor-of-the-moment Benedict Cumberbatch becoming an international sex symbol who s on the cusp of Hollywood superstardom. He s made geektelligence hot in the insanely popular BBC series Sherlock, attracted critical acclaim in 12 Years a Slave and The Fifth Estate, and explored his dark side in blockbusters like Star Trek: Into Darkness and the Hobbit trilogy. Along the way he s won the hearts, minds and Twitter accounts of an alarmingly enthusiastic global fan base, many of whom refer to themselves as Cumberbitches . But who is Benedict Cumberbatch, and why do teenagers, their parents and everyone in between love him so much? Illustrated throughout with full-color photographs, Being Benedict Cumberbatch is an essential guide to the man at the center of the Cumberverse.
- Author BiographyWriter, ghostwriter, actor, cat wrangler. Joanna Benecke lives in London. Film editor by day (for DIVA magazine) and screenwriter by night, she's written about a wide range of subjects.
- Author(s)Joanna Benecke
- PublisherPlexus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPlexus Publishing Ltd
- Content Note87 colour
- Weight399 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.