All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing Dad is the bloke's guide to pregnancy, birth and babies. Whether the dad-to-be would rather undergo Chinese water torture than attend a child birth class or is keen as mustard but utterly clueless about all things baby, this is the book for him. Holt and Jones have interrogated hundreds of men and discovered what dads-to-be are most confused and worried about. On the way they've also helpfully exposed what mums and dads to-be are thinking during the different stages of pregnancy. Whether you'll be into sex, or t, whether you need to buy a Toyota Tarago right w, what to do if you go into labour in the car park at Woolies: the answers are in Being Dad, dished up with reassuring info and irreverent humour.
- Author BiographySam Holt was in greater denial about becoming a father than any man before him. After the birth of son Hugo, Holt decided to discover what becoming a dad was like for others. A serial 'ideas man', he decided to create a guide for couples and dads-to-be with friend and filmmaker Troy Jones and thus Being Dad was born...Troy Jones is a 33-year-old law student, comedian and owner of a small advertising agency. He is a proud father of Matilda and Charlie. Telling dads-to-be the way it really is earned this regular Joe a place in the US Parents' Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Sam Holt,Troy Jones
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight301 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.