All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Behaving Like a Girl Can Change Your Life and Grow Your Business Business runs on male standards but women don t advance when men make the rules. It s high time women take charge, and this timely female-specific guide tells you how. As entrepreneurs, women can rely on their distinctive experiences and values to build lives of parity, purpose, passion and prosperity. Anchored by up-to-date reporting and stories of real-life women startups and success, this inspirational call to action includes female-friendly plans and tools to enable women to chart their own futures and pursue lives of satisfaction.
- Author(s)Joanna L Krotz
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.