Being God's Man by Resisting the World by Todd Wendorff, Stephen Arterburn, Kenny Luck (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $4.00+ AU $8.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by uniquestuff111
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou have to live in this world. But if you want to be God's man, there's a catch: You can't be absorbed or influenced by the world. You have to stand strong as a man of God and resist the world. Men like you, who are getting serious about their walk with God, feel a deep, intuitive conflict of the soul...where unholy alliances with the world, which were once acceptable, must w be broken. That's t easy. But here's solid, trustworthy guidance for you from men who have been there, too. In Being God's Man by Resisting the World you'll take a look at Christ's template of values as revealed in the Sermon on the Mount. Every man who seeks to understand and train in these values will experience a greater connection with God. So forget what you kw, focus on these truths, and start living large spiritually.
- Author BiographyStephen Arterburn is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries, America's largest faith-based broadcast, counselling, and treatment ministry, and is the host of New Life Live!- a daily radio program heard on more than 180 radio stations nationwide. He has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, USA Today, and TIME magazine. Arterburn is also the founder of the 'Women of Faith' conferences and has written over 60 books, including the best-selling Every Man's series. He has been nominated for writing awards and has won three Gold Medallion awards. Arterburn is a well-known public speaker and in August 2000 was inducted into the National Speakers Association's Hall of Fame. He lives with his family in Laguna Beach, California. Some of his published works include Transformation, Finding Mr Right, Control what is controlling you, Boiling Point and NLT Every Man's Bible. - Editorial Review. Kenny Luck is president and founder of Every Man Ministries, coauthor of the best-selling Every Man, God's Man and the author of the first book in the God's Man series, Risk which will have a sequel Dream. He is the Men's Pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California. He and his wife, Chrissy, have three children and reside in Trabuco Canyon, California. Todd is the lead pastor of the River Church in the South Bay, California. SPANISH BIO: Todd Wendorff es pastor en el Departamento de Madurez Espiritual en la Iglesia de la Comunidad Saddleback Valley
- Author(s)Kenny Luck,Stephen Arterburn,Todd Wendorff
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleEvery Man Bible Studies
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight113 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.