Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWe live at a time of unparallelled environmental and moral crisis. Not only do we t believe anything but, despite exponential advances in information production, we do t kw very much either. This book is a guide for everyone who, understandably, feels perplexed. Presenting an explanation of recent findings in science and their relationship with society and politics as we enter the third millennium, the book also seeks to provide guidance towards responsible political action in this current crisis. From new techlogy's power to preserve the status quo, to the true impetus behind the Human Geme Project, Sean O Nuallain brings to topical concerns some much needed clarity. Complete with reader-friendly summaries to current thought in the biological, physical, and social sciences, the book is designed to be accessible to a general readership, it should also appeal to all those working or studying in the Sciences.
- Author(s)Sean O'Nuallain
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight600 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.