All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWe live at a time of unparalleled environmental and moral crisis. Not only do we t believe anything but, despite exponential advances in information production, we do t kw very much either. This book is a guide for everyone who, understandably, feels perplexed. Presenting an explanation of recent findings in science and their relationship with society and politics as we enter the third millennium, the book also seeks to provide guidance towards responsible political action in this current crisis. From new techlogy's power to preserve the status quo, to the true impetus behind the Human Geme Project, Sean O Nuallain brings to topical concerns some much needed clarity. Complete with reader-friendly summaries to current thought in the biological, physical, and social sciences, the book is designed to be accessible to a general readership, it should also appeal to all those working or studying in the Sciences.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight410 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.