All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle is kwn about what really makes Warren Buffett, the business magnate, investor and philanthropist, so extraordinarily successful. So, the author of this book, private investor Nic Liberman, set out to uncover what makes Warren Buffett tick. Through an analysis of Buffett's letters and talks, Nic Liberman discovered that the essence of his genius may just be his unique combination of character traits. Buffett's lack of narcissism and envy, for example, are unexpected characteristics in a man of his magnitude, as are his qualities of loyalty, love and humility. On paper, his financial success may suggest he is a man of mercenary drive, yet he is modest, generous and patient. This isn't a guide to Buffett's investment strategies. It is a thought-provoking investigation into the way his self-awareness has enabled him to forge a path to success, and that pairing our personalities to our endeavours may ultimately lead to fulfillment in all aspects of our lives. In his investigation, Nic Liberman might just stumbled have across some secrets to living a good life...
- Author BiographyThis book examines the personality traits that have made Warren Buffett successful and shows us how we can learn and take inspiration from them. Dubbed the cheerful billionaire by Nic Liberman, it shows the genuine humility and honour behind this great man.
- Author(s)Nic Liberman
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteN-A
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.