About this product
- DescriptionFrom red-carpet events and film sets to fashion shoots and even the walk in the park, fashion stylists are the key to a star looking the part. This On the Radar title finds out what it takes to be a top-tch stylist, why they are considered the real trendsetters, and what their tricks are to making outfits look that extra bit more stunning. Also included are an interview with star stylist Melis Kuris and a profile of William Baker, the personal stylist and creative director to Grammy-award winner Kylie Migue.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleOn the Radar: Awesome Jobs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.