All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionDeath... divorce... abandonment... mental illness... incarceration. Some of the reasons boys grow up without dads. What kind of dads do these boys become? They don't kw what it's like to have a dad, much less be a dad.Tim Wesemann grew up without a dad. So did 40% of the men in our culture today and for many different reasons. The goal of this book is to help men who grew up without fathers form deep relationships with their children and with their Heavenly Father.As dads, men carry diaper bags, sports bags, even backpacks. This book will help dads lay down the emotional, mental and spiritual baggage that may prevent them from making up for the lost opportunities of childhood by becoming great fathers to their own children.
- Author BiographyTim Wesemann and his wife Chiara have three children. he is a full-tim freelance writer and speaker, following 11 years serving as a pastor. He and his family live in St. Louis.
- Author(s)Tim Wesemann
- PublisherLillenas Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLillenas Publishing
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.