All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing filmed while jumping from a helicopter onto a mountainside covered in fresh powder sw is just one of the many amazing jobs pro swboarders get paid to do. Find out about the many thrills of the profession, as well as its business side, which includes securing sponsorship, dealing with the media and financial management. In addition, this title passes on some kwledge of swboarding lingo, what exactly is involved in performing a backflip in a half pipe and how Shaun White made it to the top of the pedestal. The Radar series delivers streetwise, hot-topic reads for kids aged 9+. With bold, fresh design and topics that have bags of kid-appeal, Radar will encourage children to read - and keep reading!
- Author BiographyCindy Kleh has ridden a snowboard for over 25 years while living at the top of the Colorado Rockies. She has held the U.S. National Overall Snowboarding Title since 2008, and is the 2011 GS, Slalom, Boardercross, Superpipe and Slopestyle National Champion for women 50-59. Kleh writes, photographs and edits for Grand County Living and Nordic Ski Colorado magazines. Her first published book, Snowboarding Skills '2002', is a full-color instructional snowboarding book.
- Author(s)Cindy Kleh
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTop Jobs
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note40-45 photographs
- Weight126 g
- Width186 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.